Preserving the Integrity of Embroidery in Modern Times
MAY 20, 2021 to MAY 20, 2021
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Join the panel in discussing how we can preserve the integrity of embroidery within the modern trend of popularity.
- Lada Tsymbala, Associate Professor, Lviv Academy of Arts in Lviv, Ukraine
- Ihor Perevertniuk is a member of Masters of Folk Art of Ukraine and Ethnographic Researcher for the Ivan Honchar Museum in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Olha Kostiuchenko is a Member of the Masters of Folk Art of Ukraine and founder of the artistic studio Kudelja, in Chernihiv, Ukaine
- Katya Chomitsky, Master of Arts candidate in Modern Languages and Cultural Studies at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta
- Myroslava Boykiv is a member of the Masters of Folk Art of Ukraine. She completed her studies at Kosiv College and Prykarpattya University
- Oleksandra Telizhenko, Member of the National Masters of Ukraine 1979, from Cherkasy, Ukraine