Museums & Textiles: Preserving Our Past & The Soul of Our Future
SEP 07, 2021 to SEP 07, 2021
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Museums are the foundation of our culture. Join museum representatives for a discussion on how to preserve our past and nurture the soul of the future.
Chair: Radomir Bilash, Senior Historian, Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, Ministry of Culture, Multiculturalism, and Status of Women in Edmonton, Alberta.
Round Table Representatives:
- Joyce Chrunik-Rudiak, Past President, Ukrainian Catholic Women’s League of Canada
- Janet Prebushevsky Danyliuk, Executive Director, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Headquarters Branch, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Khrystyna Hudyma, Collections Administrator, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Headquarters Branch, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Olena Skrypnyk, Oseredok, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Khrystia Kohut, Ukrainian Archives and Museum of Alberta
- Daria Diakowsky, President, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Ontario Branch, Toronto Ontario
- Ihor Perevertniuk, Honchar Museum, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Becky Dahl, Curator, Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, Ministry of Culture, Multiculturalism, and Status of Women, Alberta
- TBD, The Ukrainian Museum, New York, USA